سوالاتی که در آزمون اسپیکینگ Speaking IETLS ممکن است بپرسند
1. Basic Personal Questions about the Candidate:
- What's your name?
- Could you tell me your name?
- Does your name have a particular meaning?
- Does your name have a literal translation?
- Does your name affect your personality?
- Where are you from?
- Where do you come from?
- Where were you born?
- Where do you work?
- Where is your hometown located?
- Could you tell me something about your hometown?
- What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
- What is the main crop in your hometown?
- What are the main tourist attractions in your hometown?
- What is the climate like in your hometown?
- What are the characters of the people like in the region where you live?
- What are the differences in food/ climate/ accent / people between your hometown and X (a well-known city in your country)?
- What is people's favourite food in your region?
- How do you make X (a well-known food in your region)?
- How do you make dumplings?
- What is the style of buildings like in your hometown?
- How does the modern architecture style differ from the old style in your hometown?
- How often do you go back to your hometown?
- Are there any changes you have seen your hometown? What are they?
- What changes have taken place in your hometown?
- What has been the greatest change in your hometown?
3. Family life and marriage:
- Could you tell me something about your family?
- How many people are there in your family? Who are they?
- Where do you live?
- What is your home / flat / room like?
- Will you describe your home / flat / room to me?
- Have you got any children?
- What's your child's name?
- Does his/ her name have a meaning?
- What is your son's / daughter's character like?
- What does your wife/ husband do?
- Where does your wife/ husband work?
- When did you get married?
- Will you please describe your wedding to me?
- Was there any kind of ceremony?
- What did you / your wife wear on your wedding day?
- Where did you go on your honeymoon?
- Could you tell me what happens at a wedding in your country?
- Could you describe a traditional wedding ceremony to me?
- Did you have to ask for permission from your parents before you get married?
- Is the marriage arranged by the couple's parents?
- Will you say something about marriage in Viet Nam?
- Will you tell me something about the concept of the dowry?
- What do you think of the one-child policy in Vietnam?
- What kind of parents are you going to be?
- What hopes or fears do you have for your child?
- What sort of Vietnam would you like your child living in?
- What sort of future do you hope for your child?
- As a parent, do you plan to do anything different with your child than your parents did with you?
- Are you going to bring up your child differently? How?
- How different is your life from the lives of your parents / grandparents?
- What is the woman's role in Vietnam?
- What do you think of a woman's place at home?
- Who does the most housework in your family?
- What are the responsibilities of husband and wife?
- What is your opinion of equality of the sexes?
- Why is the divorce rate increasing in Vietnam?
- Did you enjoy your early teenage years?
- What was good or not good about your teenage years?
- How strict were your parents when you were a teenager?
- How much freedom do you like to give your daughter/ son?
- Should parents give their teenagers complete freedom? Explain.
5. Educational Background
6. Work experience:
10. Future Plan: Studying Abroad
11. Future Plan: Emigration